Place your Order for a rightful and legal Energy Certificate.
An Energy Performance Certificate is a useful tool for homeowners and buyer of a house.
Request a quote
or contact us!
Please complete the request for quotation form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible with our offer.
The following Certificate order may be placed by the owner of the property or a third party if the owner has given their consent.
An Energy Performance Certificate is based on energy consumption, building attributes and calculations.
A statutory Energy Performance Certificate helps you to compare buildings based on the building’s attributes. The Energy Performance Certificate also provides details on the building’s present inhabitants’ actual energy consumption.
- An Energy Performance Certificate is mandatory by law.
- The Certificate is valid for a period of ten years and must be renewed before the expiration date of the previous Certificate.
- An Energy Performance Certificate gives a property an energy efficiency rating from A (most efficient) to G (least efficient).
- Place an order for an Energy Certificate before selling or renting out your home.
Energy Certificate assists in improving energy efficiency
A well-prepared Energy Performance Certificate contains
- information about a property’s energy use (and typical energy costs)
- recommendations about how to reduce energy use/ increase energy efficiency
and gives a buyer the option to compare properties based on their energy consumption.